B &B Policy
- Prices shown are per room per night for bed and breakfast, and vary depending on occupancy.
- To ensure that we are available to welcome you, please check-in between 16:00 and 19:00, unless by prior agreement.
- Check-out is between 8:00 and 10.00.
- We welcome assistance dogs, but otherwise cannot accommodate dogs.
- For the comfort of all house guests, and in accordance with Scottish Law, we are a non-smoking residence. Smoking in the room will render you liable to a charge to cover the cost of cleaning the room plus any revenue lost if we are unable to let the room.
- No stag or hen groups.
- Wireless internet is available and is free of charge.
- Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge. Cars are parked at the owners? risk.
- We do not accept responsibility for guests? personal possessions.
- Payment is made at time of checking out. We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
- Credit/debit card details are required to secure a reservation and may be used to recover money for no shows, late cancellations or failure to pay.
- We resereve the right to alloacte rooms based on specific room type booked and occasionally we will alloacte guests to a room type superior to the room type booked, with the number of beds being the same as the number of persons booked.
- To avoid being charged cancellations must be made by 4pm on the day prior to anticipated check-in.