B &B Policy
- Prices shown are per room per night for bed and breakfast, and vary depending on occupancy.
- To ensure that we are available to welcome you, please check-in between 16:00 and 19:00, unless by prior agreement.
- Check-out is between 8:00 and 10.00.
- We welcome assistance dogs, but otherwise cannot accommodate dogs.
- For the comfort of all house guests, and in accordance with Scottish Law, we are a non-smoking residence. Smoking in the room will render you liable to a charge to cover the cost of cleaning the room plus any revenue lost if we are unable to let the room.
- No stag or hen groups.
- Wireless internet is available and is free of charge.
- Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge. Cars are parked at the owners' risk.
- We do not accept responsibility for guests' personal possessions.
- Full payment will be taken within 24 hours of check in time (4pm) uisng the card details provided at time of booking. If alternative payment options are required please confirm with us before arrival.
- Full payment will be taken for any special offer at the time of bookng. No refunds are available for special offers.
- Credit/debit card details are required to secure a reservation and may be used to recover money for no shows, late cancellations or failure to pay.
- We resereve the right to alloacte rooms based on specific room type booked and occasionally we will alloacte guests to a room type superior to the room type booked, with the number of beds being the same as the number of persons booked.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before due check in time (4pm). NO charge will be made. Otherwise full payment may be taken.
- Coronavirus/Covid-19 - any guests who are required to self-isolate while staying with us will be repsonsible for all room costs for the duration of the extended stay.